Chemical Injection Line is another important product of Younglee. Same as control Lines, our chemical injection lines are supplied in long continuous coils in stainless steels and nickel alloys.
Chemical Injection Line Brief Introduction
Chemical Injection lines are very important material in the chemical injection system.
Chemical Injection System provides operators with precise wellbore chemical management, which is designed to optimize flow assurance and production performance and lower high cost intervention.
Chemical injection line tube usually is a coiled tubing. The coiled tubing is made of stainless steel, duplex stainless steel or nickle alloy. The coiled tubing mostly is welded & redrawn tube or seamless cold drawn tube.
Chemical Injection lines are broadly applied in chemical injection systems in many applications, such as below:
- Downhole chemical control lines
- Chemical injection control lines
- Scale – Asphaltenes – Emulsions – Hydrates
- Foaming – Paraffin – Scavengers – Corrosion
- Instrumentation tubing
Chemical Injection Line Size Range
As one of the leading China Chemical injection line manufacturers, Younglee produces chemical injection lines with tubing sizes and wall thicknesses to suit all applications. Our chemical injection line tubing can be supplied in metric size and imperial size.
- Outer Diameter (OD): 3 mm (0.118”) to 25.4 mm (1.00”)
- Wall Thickness (WT): 0.5mm (0.020”) to 3mm (0.118”)
- OD tolerance +/- 0.005” (0.13mm) , other tolerances are available on request
- WT tolerance +/- 10%, other tolerances are available on request
- Tubing Coil lengths up to 6,000m (20,000ft) without orbital joints depending on product dimensions and its form (seamless tube or welded tube).
- Coil lengths up to 13,500m (45,000ft) with orbital joints
The most popular sizes are: Chemical Injection Line 1/4″ x 0.049” WT, Chemical Injection Line 3/8″ x 0.049” WT (3/8″ Chemical Injection Line), 1/2″, 5/8″, and 3/4″ chemical injection control lines.
Besides above, other sizes are available on customers’ request.
Chemical Injection Line materials
As the professional manufacturer of chemical injection line tubing, we produce chemical injection lines in material stainless steel 316L, duplex stainless steel 2205, 2507, Nickel alloy 825 & alloy 625.
Besides the above, we also make chemical injection control line tubing with other materials upon customers’ request.
Chemical Composition of chemical injection line tubing materials
|Alloy 825||N08825||0.03||20||38.5||2.6||Cu=1.7, Ti=0.7|
Mechanical Properties of chemical injection line tube materials
|Grade||Yield strength,||Tensile strength,||Elongation|
|psi (MPa)||psi (MPa)||%|
|TP316L||32,000 (220)||75,000 (515)||35|
|Alloy 825||35,000 (240)||80,000 (550)||30|
|Alloy 625||60,000 (415)||110,000 (760)||30|
Corrosion Resistant Properties of chemical injection lines
|Grade||UNS||PRE||CPT F (oC)||Max H2S psi||CO2|
|TP316L||S31600/S31603||24||95 (35)||No limit||+|
|Alloy 825||N08825||29||140 (60)||No limit||++|
|Alloy 625||N06625||52||195 (90)||No limit||++|
Chemical Injection Line Tubing Manufacturing Forms
As the a professional manufacturer of chemical injection lines, Younglee makes long coils of chemical injection line tubing in three main forms as below:
- Seamless Tube – a billet of round bar is extruded or hot piercing into a tube and then cold rolled and drawn to final size.
- Welded and re-drawn Tube – a strip of metal is formed and being welded to a tube, then the tube is drawn through a mold to remove (homogenize) the weld seam. Some customers also call this type “seamless”.
- Welded and floating plug drawn – the weld tube is drawn through a mold with a floating plug in the bore to rework the weld seam internally and externally.
For more details on quality considerations, the advantages of redrawing welded tubes, and pressure calculations, please contact us for the chemical injection control line datasheet.
Chemical Injection Line Packing standards
The chemical injection lines are usually encapsulated or in a bundled configuration. Chemical Injection Lines can be supplied with fluid-filled, flushed and filtered to the client’s required cleanliness standard.
- Our chemical injection line tubes can be supplied as encapsulated, PVC coated or bare line tubing
- Packed in Coil wound on wooden drum or spool.
- Coils wound on customer-specific metal reels
As one of the leading China chemical injection line tube factory, Younglee’s products are widely supplied to customer domestic and abroad. Our chemical injection line tubes are exported to many customers in the oil and gas field in many countries such as Russia, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Venezuela, Canada, USA, Brazil, Mexico, and so on.
Thanks to advantages in tubular chemical injection line technologies, it is now cheaper and easier to connect downhole valves and chemical injection systems with remote and satellite wells, for both fixed and floating central platforms.
We welcome customers all over the world to contact us for further information of our products of chemical injection line. Customers can contact us through: