Nickel tube is our featured product line, as one of the mature China nickel tube suppliers and manufacturers, Younglee Tube can manufacture seamless nickel alloy tubing in most popular nickel alloy grades with various metric sizes and imperial sizes.
Nickel Tube Brief Introduction
Nickel Tube is widely used in various industries where high corrosion resistance, high strength and/or high temperature resistance is required.
As a professional China nickel tube suppliers and manufacturers, we provide seamless nickel pipes and tubes as below:
- Size range: O.D 5 mm to O.D 76 mm
- Materials: Monel 400, Inconel 600, 625, C-276, Alloy 200, 400, 625
Nickel Pipe and Tube Materials
Nickel pipe of Younglee can be supplied in most popular nickel alloys, including Nickel-Copper Alloys, Nickel-Chromium-Iron Alloys, Nickel-Chromium-Molybdenum-Columbium, and so on.
Here below are some of the popular nickel tubing materials our factory provide:
- Alloy 200, 400, 600, 625, 825, C-276;
- Monel alloy 400;
- Inconel 600, Inconel 625;
- Hastelloy C-276 …
Nickel Pipe Sizes
As one of the leading China nickel tube suppliers and manufacturers, we produce and supply nickel alloy tubes and nickel pipes with wide range of both metric sizes and imperial sizes ranges:
- Outside diameter: 5 mm – 76 mm;
- Wall thickness: 0.5 mm – 10 mm;
Here below are some popular sizes of nickel tubing and nickel pipe:
- Mertic size: OD 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 16mm, 20mm, 22mm, 25mm;
- Imperial Size: OD 1/4″, 3/8″, 1/2″, 3/4″, 1″
Nickel Pipe Applications
Nickel tubing can offer a variety of characteristics that appeal to diverse industries as below:
- Residential, for use in plumbing, refrigerators and air conditioning systems;
- Medical, for applications requiring hypodermic tubing;
- Automotive, for internal systems tubing such as vehicle brake tubing;
- Industrial manufacturing, such as heat exchangers and furnaces;
- Petrochemical for oil and gas extraction and processing.
- Nickel alloy tubes are excellent for heat exchangers in chemical processing & nuclear industries.
- Environmental – waste treatment, waste incineration