Stainless steel, duplex / super duplex stainless steel line pipes / flowline pipe
Ruimai manufactures Flowline pipe / line pipe in austenitic stainless steel, duplex and super-duplex stainless steels for a wide range of subsea applications. Main applications for subsea tubes are:
- Corrosion resistance stainless steel line pipes /Flowline pipe
- Riser tubes
- Manifold piping
- Christmas tree piping
- Hydraulic lines for drilling risers
Popular Standards of stainless steel line pipes:
- EN 10216-5
- ASTM A312 /312M, A 213, A 269
- PED 97/23/EC, AD 2000
- NACE MR0175/ISO 15156
Available steel grades of line pipe:
- EN / DIN Standard: 1.4301/1.4307, 1.4401/1.4404, 1.4541/1.4878, 1.4571, 1.4462, 1.4410, 1.4539.
- ASTM/AISI Standard: 316 /316L, 304/304L, 321/321H, 316Ti, 347 / 347H, S31803, S32750,S32760, 2205, 904 / 904L.
- Line pipes / flowline pipes in nickel alloy steel grades available on customer's request.
Size range of Stainless steel line pipes / flowline pipe
- Sizes 1/4" to 20”
- Schedules 10s, 40s, 80s, 160, and XXH, True 40, True 80
- Duplex /super duplex steel pipes
- ISO/EN seamless stainless steel tubes
- Stainless Steel Hydraulic Tubing
- Nickel alloy seamless tubes